"Louisiana man dies during underwater proposal in Tanzania."

The NY Post reports — with the video of the man swimming up to the bedroom window and holding a marry-me note up to it and showing a ring.
“I can’t hold my breath long enough to tell you everything I love about you,” the note read. “BUT . . . everything I love about you I love more EVERY DAY! Will you please be my WIFE? Marry me??”
That's the note. You see him swim away, and — as the woman tells the story on Facebook — he "never emerged from those depths."

It's not clear how the man died.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hello

“As I learn more and more each day, I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP, intended to take away the Power of the....”